PUBLISHED IN AUGUST 2020
Paul Van Der Spiegel
The Queer Testament Book 1
In the beginning was the Verb, the Verb was with God, the Verb was God.
In her was life, that life was the light for all people.
The Verb was made trans woman, and she lived among us, full of grace and truth.
Her light shone in the darkness, and the consumer-military-technocracy comprehended it not.
We cast our votes on TV remotes, crucified her live on Channel Five.
What if the Christ was born in modern-day England?
Jess is a trans woman from a northern town, the only child of God, filled with the joy of the message of eternal life. But the military consumer technocracy does not want to hear her, does not want her to be heard. Four men: Jude, an English nationalist terrorist; Pete, a repressed gay businessman; Andy, a man enslaved to his passions; and Tom, a rationalist cynic, are caught in a web of intrigue that culminates as the cross is raised in London, as the nation watches the crucifixion of the Christ live on daytime TV.
- Paperback: 235 pages ($14.99 USD $20.01 CAD plus shipping and handling)
- E-book File Size: 1602 KB ($4.99 USD $6.64 CAD
- Publisher: Perceptions Press (August 11, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-1-7772780-1-4 (paperback)
- ISBN: 978-1-777278-2-1 (Kindle e-book)
- ISBN: 978-1-7772780-3-8 (Smashwords e-book)
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.7 ounces
ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY FROM
We accept Pay Pal and E-transfers or we will invoice you through the Square Invoicing System
(please use the contact form below, shipping and handling costs vary by delivery location)