PUBLISHED IN AUGUST 2020
Paul Van Der Spiegel
In the beginning was the Verb, the Verb was with God, the Verb was God.
In her was life, that life was the light for all people.
The Verb was made trans woman, and she lived among us, full of grace and truth.
Her light shone in the darkness, and the consumer-military-technocracy comprehended it not.
We cast our votes on TV remotes, crucified her live on Channel Five.
- Paperback: 235 pages ($14.99 USD $20.01 CAD plus shipping and handling)
- E-book File Size: 1602 KB ($4.99 USD $6.64 CAD
- Publisher: Perceptions Press (August 11, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN: 978-1-7772780-1-4 (paperback)
- ISBN: 978-1-777278-2-1 (Kindle e-book)
- ISBN: 978-1-7772780-3-8 (Smashwords e-book)
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.7 ounces
ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY FROM
We accept Pay Pal and E-transfers or we will invoice you through the Square Invoicing System
(please use the contact form below, shipping and handling costs vary by delivery location)